Our service offerings are as follows:
- Microsoft Office:
- Sage ACT!:
- Social Media:
- Facebook Page Design & Development:
- Online Brand Identity Development:
Implementation, Customization and Integration
Facebook Page Design & Development:
Facebook Profile Banner Design
Facebook Embedded Website
Facebook Embedded Social Media
Implementation, Customization, Integration, Sales & Marketing Automation
Online Brand Identity Development:
Facebook Badge Design
Twitter Background Design
YouTube Background Design
Tumblr Background Design
Solutions for Microsoft Excel:
Here are just some of the areas in which we can help you, by providing you with customized solutions to help you save time and money through streamlined processes:
Synergy Integration is a Canadian-owned IT Consulting and Contracting company headquartered in Whitby, Ontario.
We cater to the needs of both consumers, and businesses of any size in the Durham Region and Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
We specialize in providing high-quality, customized solutions for office productivity optimization, training and support, in order to help our clients not just meet, but also exceed their business and career goals.
In short, we help you win, and excel in the marketplace – business-wise or career-wise, regardless!
Quite a few things really, but we’ll name just a few, and list them in the order of importance:
- We work with your best interest in mind, to provide you with the highest quality customer service you’ve ever experienced!
- We provide solutions and services that are catered specifically to your requirements and skill level
- We provide a "one-stop" shopping experience, by offering both, business process automation, as well as follow-up training, so that you understand the importance of creating efficient processes from the get-go
- We have helped companies save thousands of dollars and many man-hours, and you will benefit from those experiences and skills by also saving time and money
Quite simply, for all of the reasons above.
Most imporantly though, because you should only be doing what you’re best at doing, which is, running your business.
Leave it to us to worry about – and deal with – the technical aspects of streamlining your business processes, and training your employees.